RRB NTPC 2021
Railway Recruitment Board conducts Railway NTPC and other railway examinations giving candidates a golden opportunity to fulfill their dream of joining the prestigious Government Sector (Indian Railways) in India. RRB NTPC 2021 Recruitment is especially for the candidates who are having Graduate Degree from any recognised university.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR RRB NTPC JOINING :
1) Copy of all educational certificates, Admit Card & Marks sheet containing the proof of the date of birth.
2) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
3) 02 Character certificate issued by 02 (two) different Gazetted Officer (format enclosed) OR Signed by the head of the institution last attended. [VARIES AS PER DIVISION REQUIREMENTS]
– Character certificate by Gadgeted Officer
– Character certificate by HEAD OF INSTITUTION
4) Attestation forms in triplicate (Three copies) duly filled in & affixed with your recent photograph (format enclosed).- Attestation formDownload
5) 10 Nos. of recent passport photographs.
6) Bank Account in details (Xerox Copy).
7) PAN Card (Xerox Copy).
8) 01 (One) original court affidavit containing the following:-
“I Shri ………………………………………….. S/D of ………..………………………… declare that the educational certificates and caste certificate produced by me for securing an appointment in Railways are genuine. If anyone of these is found bogus or fake, I fully understand that my appointment will be summarily terminable by the Railway Authority without any notice to me and will be liable for criminal prosecution for submitting bogus & fake certificates.”
OTHER DOCUMENTS [IF ASKED BY DIVISION]
2) Self Declaration Form
3) Declaration of New-Entrants
4) Instruction For Indemnity Bond
The candidates who appeared for RRB NTPC 2021 has received their joining letter from Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). At the time of joining, a document verification round takes place where the candidates are required to show their original documents as well as their photocopies. This is an important step for taking admission and without the verification of these documents, the candidates cannot take admission.
Railway Board had released the RRB NTPC Notification on 28th February 2019. Through this recruitment process, RRB will recruit 35,208 vacancies for the posts of NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories). Candidates who have minimum Educational Qualification of 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent examination and looking for a government job in Indian Railway can appear in the Railway NTPC 2020 Recruitment Exam.
RRB NTPC 2021: Application Fee Refund
The applicants who appeared in the RRB NTPC CBT-1 Exam for CEN No. 2019, held from 28th December 2020 to 31st July 2021 are entitled to the refund of their examination fee (after deduction of banking/services charges). The candidates have to update their bank account details including Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, and Name through an “Update Bank Account link” which was to be active till31st August 2021 has been extended to 07th September 2021 (23:59) on the official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in