A number of candidates who were selected through the RRB JE recruitment 2019 (against CEN 03/2018) have received their joining letters. The document spread over multiple pages is a surety of getting a provisional temporary appointment in the Indian Railways.
While the RRB JE joining letter is dear to all who have received it, it also calls for action from them all. The letter lists out some documents that candidates need to further present, besides outlining their post, salary, and other norms.
Take a look.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR RRB JE JOINING :
1) Copy of all educational certificates, Admit Card & Marks sheet containing the proof of the date of birth.
2) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
3) 02 Character certificate issued by 02 (two) different Gazetted Officer (format enclosed) OR Signed by the head of the institution last attended. [VARIES AS PER DIVISION REQUIREMENTS]
4) Attestation forms in triplicate (Three copies) duly filled in & affixed with your recent photograph (format enclosed).
5) 10 Nos. of recent passport photographs.
6) Bank Account in details (Xerox Copy).
7) PAN Card (Xerox Copy).
8) 01 (One) original court affidavit containing the following:-
“I Shri ………………………………………….. S/D of ………..………………………… declare that the educational certificates and caste certificate produced by me for securing an appointment in Railways are genuine. If anyone of these is found bogus or fake, I fully understand that my appointment will be summarily terminable by the Railway Authority without any notice to me and will be liable for criminal prosecution for submitting bogus & fake certificates.”
OTHER DOCUMENTS [IF ASKED BY DIVISION]
The candidates who appeared for RRB JE 2019 has received their joining letter from Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). At the time of joining, a document verification round takes place where the candidates are required to show their original documents as well as their photocopies. This is an important step for taking admission and without the verification of these documents, the candidates cannot take admission.