For the preparation of SSC exams, you have to be well familiar with syllabus. Start your preparation with firm determination without thinking about anything else. I suggest some books and method for preparing for the exam. For maths Rakesh Yadav and previous year are sufficient. First, clear all the basic concept especially of Advance section. Complete one book two to three times well and clear all the doubts and concept. Then for English, I use Nitu Singh (vol.1st and vol.2nd), M.B., and mirror for common error. Generally, we face a problem in the vocab section. So for this, you can go through norman lewis(helpful in preparing new words). Learn 10 to 20 idiom phrases or one word. Solve error daily 50 to 100 sentence. You can’t learn grammar rule. Read at least a paragraph to increase your reading habit from any book or newspaper. I read this from the Hindu newspaper in mobile. For reasoning the previous year are sufficient (i use Kiran publication). The practice is a must. For GS, read one topic not deeply and solve at least 50 multiple choice question. And please focus on current affairs.
And one more thing complete one book two to three times. Make a proper time table and revise all topics at end of every week. Join any mock test to check your preparation even you score not good. Follow proper time table. And give time to each subject daily. Revision and practice is the key to defeat any revolution. Work hard and believe in yourself. Keep youself away from any kind of social media. Do not waste your time even a minute in other place. Because each and every minute is important for you and you aim.
Some tips are help you to prepare the SSC CGL Exam.
- Learn short and simple tricks because it helps the students to save their time.
- Make short notes. Specially candidates should make short notes of general study so that they can easily revise before the exam.
- You must know about the SSC CGL Exam Pattern and Syllabus and check the syllabus regularly so that you can prepare the new topics.
- Candidates should search good reference books and refer for preparation.
- Give preferences for all subjects.
- Solve previous years’ question papers and mock test regularly. They gives an idea of paper pattern and increase your speed. many sites provide free Previous Years’ Question Papers with answer key.
- Make time table and manage your time for all subjects.
- Make a Strategy plan.