RPF SI exam is conducted by the Ministry of Railways to select eligible male and female candidates for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Level 6 of 7th CPC in Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) in various zones of Indian Railways.
RPF SI 2020 Exam Highlights
|Exam name||RPF SI|
|Conducted by||Ministry of Railways|
|Post name||Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Level 6 of 7th CPC|
|Level of exam||National|
|Groups||Group A, B, C, D, E & F|
|Stages of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)Document Verification|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Exam duration||90 minutes|
|Language of test||Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Odia, Assamese, Manipuri and Punjabi|
|Exam purpose||Recruitment of SI in RPF and RPSF|
RPF SI PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER
RPF SI Recruitment – Apply Online
In order to apply for the RPF SI Recruitment, it is mandatory for aspirants to submit their online applications on the online portal of RPF. The candidates make use of the following steps in order to apply.
Direct Link To Apply Online –Click Here
- Click on the above link to apply for the RPF SI Recruitment post.
- Enter all the required details carefully.
- Upload all the documents as per the required format and size.
- After ensuring the correctness of all the information provided, submit the form.
- Make the payment for application fees.
- Take a print out of your application form.
- Alternatively, you can use theRPF Official Website to apply.
RPF SI Recruitment – Application Fee
The application fee will depend on the applicant’s category. The applicants must be aware that the application fee will not be refunded in any circumstance. The application fee for the unreserved category will be shall be refunded duly (Rs. 400/- ) deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT. In the case of others, Rs. 250/- will be refunded.