The TGC 132 course will be commencing at IMA, Dehradun in Jan 2021. Male aspirants who are engineering graduates or studying in the final year can apply for TGC 132 entry. The online registrations for TGC 132 will be open on 28th July until 26th Aug 2020. Technical Graduate Course 132 applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 132th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun).
As per the latest update on Indian Army’s TGC 132 entry, it will be available on joinindianarmy website from 28th July 2020 and candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the TGC 132 online. Candidates are suggested to register at joinindianarmy.nic.in now and fill their complete and correct details to apply for TGC 132 as and when the TGC 132 application goes online.
IMPORTANT DATES :
|TGC 132 notification||28th July 2020|
|TGC 132 last date||26th Aug 2020|
|TGC 132 SSB cut off||Sep 2020|
|TGC 132 SSB interview date||Oct-Nov 2020|
|TGC 132 course date||Jan 2021|
TGC 132 Notification Eligibility
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- TGC 132 Age Limit: – 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects, backlogs, etc prior to 01 Jan 2021 for TGC 132. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
TGC 132 Training :
Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit, engineering stream-wise upto the number of vacancies available at the time. (b) Duration of training – 49 weeks.
TGC 132 How to Apply :
- (a) Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.