6 Aug 2020: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Exam Gossips aims to help every competitive exam such as UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC aspirant to revise the day at ease.
Current Affairs 6 August 2020
– Prahlad Singh Patel virtually inaugurated 1st golf course of Mizoram, “Thenzawl Golf Resort”
– eVIN to Strengthen Immunisation Supply Chain, reached 32 States & UTs
– Uttarakhand to develop India’s first snow leopard conservation centre in Uttarkashi forests
– Northern Railway runs the first-ever Vyapar Mala express train for small traders5India contributed USD 15.46 mn to India-UN Development Partnership Fund of UNOSSC
– Aditya Birla Health Insurance Launches New Services and Products for COVID-19
– Airtel Announced the Multi Year Strategic Collaboration with Amazon to Tap Startups and SMB
– US conducted test flight of unarmed Minuteman 3 missile
– CPCB Developed COVID19BWM App to Track Biomedical Waste: Recommended by SC
– New twighopper species named Cladonotus bhaskari after Kerala researcher Dhaneesh Bhaskar
– Polar Bears in Arctic will become extinct by 2100: The Study published in Nature Climate Change
– Spanish Footballer Iker Casillas announces retirement at 39
– Former Maharashtra CM, Shivajirao Patil Nilangekar passed away at 88 in Pune
– Father of Modern Indian theatre & Padma Awardee Ebrahim Alkazi Passed Away at 94
– William English, co-creator of computer mouse, passes away aged 91
– Union Ministers Gajendra Singh Shekhawat & Smriti Irani Launch the book ‘Swachh Bharat Kranti’
– World Lung Cancer Day 2020: August 1
– International Plastic Bag Free Day 2020 – July 3
– Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar launched Parivar Pehchan Patras
– Haryana Minister Anil Vij Launches “Works Management System” Web Portal to its ULBs
– Andhra Pradesh Government signed an MoU with ISB to drive economic growth of the state
– A device named “AJO-Neo” developed : SNBNCBS
– KVIC and ITBP sign MoU to supply mustard oil
We cover Daily News current affairs by choosing the most relevant topics from a number of newspapers like The Hindu, Livemint, The Indian Express etc.
Current Affairs: Read and Download Daily, Monthly & Yearly Current Affairs in PDF for preparation of Banking Exams, SSC Exams, Railway, UPSC, IAS/PCS.
Current Affairs: Read this beneficial Daily, Monthly and Yearly Current affairs 2020, Current affairs 2019,etc., Q&A for all competitive exams UPSC, TNPSC, IAS.
The dynamic portion pertains to current affairs. The best bet to cover current affairs is the daily newspaper and following credible sources.
Current Affairs, Today current Affairs, Current Affairs 2020, Daily Current Affairs GK, latest burning issues, News, Today GK and more, get from Exam Gossip.